Friday, May 8, 2009

One of Thooooose Days

What a day!

Haiku Ewe is on day 2 in the infirmary because of her injuries from her cow tipping jaunt. And, on top of that, the comic is not loading on gocomics.com. What the?!

The good news is 1. I'm pretty sure it's not my fault (Yay! I did it right!) and 2. People care!!
Oh wherefore art thou
Precious little purple ewe
Are you in a stew?
-- wndrwrthg

(Am I the only one who likes a little rhyme in my haiku every now and then? I just love that. Who's with me? Thank you, wndrwrthg!)

That SHOULD warm my heart and keep me floating all day, right? Well, I'm a cartoonist. And cartoonists see the glass as half empty ... or maybe as about to be totally empty (because we are a people who love food and drink). Well, some punk posted this:
Today’s strip did not load.
It’s been so lame I don’t care.
That sums it all up.
--Edcole1961

Sheesh. Are we cartoonists not human? When you prick us, do we not bleed, Edcole1961? Oh, and by the way, your first line has 6 syllables.

More importantly than the above, Haiku Ewe fans have thus far proven themselves to be exceptionally cool people. Haiku Ewe and I are LOVING all the haikus we see on the gocomics.com page and on Facebook.

Oh, and by the way, to get her to stop tapping me on my knee, I am going to post Haiku Ewe's latest statement:
"Cows are horrible
They are mean violent creatures
We should outlaw them"

No comments:

Post a Comment